Careers at Softrip
The Company: Softrip is a premier provider of Reservation and Accounting systems to Tour and Group Travel companies in the US and elsewhere. In business since 2002, Softrip promotes a software package that is constantly evolving. Its software package is installed on premise, hosted or in the cloud. It features front-end web sites and mobile apps as well as back-end applications. It is an ERP system for travel companies. Softrip provides its package on a subscription basis to its customers who may wish to customize the Softrip system to their specific need. Softrip provides such customization as well as on-going training and support.
Entry Level Developer Position
The Job: We are currently seeking an Entry Level
Senior Level Developer Position:
The Job: We are currently seeking an experienced Developer/Analyst in our Fort Washington, PA headquarters office. To be considered senior, the applicant must have several years background of programming and development in a .net environment with experience in Visual Studio. Work history should include experience working with end-users to understand their business requirements and translate them to actionable programming solutions. Applicant must have experience in end to end applications. Specifically, web based clients connecting Middle tier application servers to Microsoft SQL Server. Developer must be able to work independently with a possible supervisory role. After a period of training and based on the developer's abilities and areas of interest, the developer will be assigned a number of clients. The developer will be responsible for leading the support for such clients. Some travel to client sites for a few days at a time is required.
Client Relationship Manager
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services provided through follow up
- Coordinate client requests and development team efforts for project specifications
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients quickly and effectively
- Attend client meetings to build relationships.
- Inform clients of new/other products the Company offers which apply to their business needs.
- Learn the SoftripTravel System and become a subject matter expert
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Successfully navigating through complex operational issues and provide solutions to clients.
- Light travel to customer sites may be required
- Associates degree or higher required
- Prior experience in customer relationship management preferred
- Must be detail-oriented person with excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills including experience with Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and Word required
- Solid communicator with ability to multi-task and work independently
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Strong Analytical, Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Basic Network knowledge
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability deal with stress and follow up procedures
- Implementing, training, and support of new processes that are adopted by the company
Employment type: Full-time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Customer Service, Administrative, Sales
We are an EEO employer. Please note we only hire non-tobacco using staff.
Trainer/Sales Support Position:
The Job: We are currently seeking an individual with training and sales support experience for software applications. After a period of training and exposure to customer implementations it is expected that applicant will become “an expert” in how the system works. As potential customers express interest in the Softrip system, the trainer will assist in accommodating the sales process by helping with scheduling and conducting demonstrations. Once a customer signs up for the Softrip service, the trainer, working together with the programming staff, will be responsible for training the customer. Some travel will be required to customer sites for the initial and periodic training sessions provided to customers.